Sterimatic Worldwide Ltd
We are a UK based, family owned, design and production company offering products and innovative solutions to the Animal Health industry.
Sterimatic Ltd. was established in 1982 and following a management buy out in January 2003 Sterimatic Worldwide was formed.
Our main products are
- Sterimatic ™ systems for safer cleaner injections - to improve user safety and animal welfare whilst injecting livestock, the Stericap ® cleans the needle and the sleeve improves user safety against needle stick injuries.
- A range of medical and veterinary devices including transfer spikes (safe mixing spikes), vented draw off tubes and administration kits.
- Customised bottle holders, bottle protectors and syringe holsters
- Attachatag, a non invasive attachment system for fly repellent / control ear tag blades for cattle, or as coloured ID tag markers (Surecalf).
- Nasal Sprayers, Implanters, Dose Converter Sleeves (Kg - Ml).
- We offer a wide range of items from our worldwide & diverse suppliers.
- Design, development and supply of new devices.
Our products are used world-wide across most farming sectors (cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry, fish, rabbits etc.).
We work with distributors, government departments and many veterinary pharmaceutical companies. These include Azasa, Cox, CEVA, MSD Animal Health (Intervet Schering Plough), Pfizer Animal Health (Fort Dodge) and Virbac. We prefer to customise products to suit local conditions and practices, so please contact us to discuss your requirements
Available through your local store / Farm Merchant and Veterinary Surgery
You can now also purchase on-line, as long as you are in the UK, France, Ireland.
The Sterimatic designs, products and names are protected by trade marks ™, patents, design registrations ® and copyrights